Delight and defend your skin drop by drop with Dr. Sebaa’s botanically intelligent ELIXIR—the only ambitiously nourishing oil-serum you’ll ever need. As both a supportive rejuvenating treat for the lipid barrier and a protective antioxidant ally, ELIXIR is modern preventative medicine for your skin. It’s a cult favorite for good reason. Find out why for yourself.
Out of stock
Each drop of this high-performance complexion serum embodies the best of ancient wisdom and modern science. This is where pure botanical luxury meets high standards of efficacy. Every single ingredient has a robust purpose. There is no fillers and no-nonsense—simply pure goodness. This potent nectar is a powerhouse of antioxidants including co-enzyme Q10 and premium stable vitamin C with skin healing bisabolol from chamomile that enhances the delivery of essential nutrients into the deeper layers of your skin. Supercritical fluid extractions of Nigella sativa, rosehip, and frankincense embrace fine proprietary and sustainably sourced pearl powder with carefully selected cold-pressed oils to balance, nourish, renew, and brighten your complexion. Patented date seed and elderberry extract to condition and smooth the skin while increasing the skin barrier’s natural defense mechanisms. Blemishes will quell, fine lines will soften, and your lasting dewy youthful plumpness will be restored. This formula was tirelessly designed to bring forth the most beautiful version of your skin through the ages. The aromatherapy notes add a touch of indulgence to the spirit and bring ease to the mind. Nothing short of the best is in this carefully crafted formulation. It’s truly a multi-functional and multi-correctional essential. An aid to your skin barrier from elemental pollutants by day and a nighttime rejuvenation treatment, this elixir is your skin’s dream come true.
The beauty that heals. It’s time.
Elixir’s 8 Therapeutic Functions:
HOW TO USE:
Rub 3-5 drops between your clean palms. Press your hands onto freshly cleansed and damp face, neck, and décolletage for a radiant and nourished complexion. This formula pairs perfectly with a facial massage or gua sha. Any excess can be applied to the ends of your hair and the back of your hands. Watch your skin glow with regular use.
1. Add 1-3 drops to your moisturizer or foundation for an instant boost.
2. Massage a couple drops between your fingertips and apply to high points of the face as a natural highlight.
3. Dab under your eyes to prevent concealer from caking and/or place onto eyelid for a glossy effect.
Store in a cool safe place. Always patch test. Handcrafted with love in Southern California. using organic, wildcrafted, and ethically sourced ingredients.
30 DAY GUARANTEE Although we’re confident that you’ll fall in love with our products, we still want to extend our assurance to you. If you’re not 100% happy with our products, then neither are we. We offer a 30-day risk-free, full refund return policy. If you’re not satisfied with your order within 30 days, please contact us, and we’ll be happy to assist you.
1. Camellia Japonica (Tsubaki) Seed Oil Camellia Japonica oil (not to be confused with Camellia Oleifera or Sinensis) is said to be a treasured ancient beauty secret of the Geishas. But it’s no secret why that is. Native to southern Japan’s “Rose of Winter”, Tsubaki oil is pressed from the shiny polyphenol-rich seeds of this beautiful blossom. Camellia japonica has been found to support skin barrier function and particularly induces the synthesis of human type I procollagen. It’s been said that Japanese ocean divers who would be exposed to the cold salty water for hours would slather their skin and hair with this oil to protect them from the elements. The women found that despite the constant exposure to potentially skin damaging circumstances, their skin and hair remained healthier than ever. This oil blends perfectly with the rest of the family of powerhouse ingredients in this formula.
2. Calendula Flower Extract* You can spot calendula a mile away from its vibrant rich sunset hues. Since the 1600’s calendula’s use for repairing wounded skin has been a well known attribute of this first aid dermaceutical. Calendula helps bring blood flow and oxygen to the outer layers of the skin, helping the tissues to heal and renew. Rich in sterols and quercetin as well as other heavily studied constituents, calendula helps to restore the skin’s natural barrier function and quell chronic inflammatory conditions heightened by pollutants and environmental stressors.
3. Nigella Sativa (Supercritical CO2) Extract° Black cumin seed is known as the “Seed of Blessing” for good reason. There is ongoing impressive research on the numerous benefits of nigella sativa for the body inside-out. The CO2 supercritical extraction method of nigella seed used in this formula is unique in that the potency of thymoquinone is almost tripled. Thymoquinone possesses anti-acneic potential by way of decreasing inflammation and targeting acne-causing microbial overgrowth. Nigella extract also contains skin clearing, renewing and firming vitamin A. This is an all around skin strengthening herb that will upgrade your beauty regimen.
4. Papaya Seed Oil+ This cold pressed papaya seed oil from Turkey is rich in papain, which gently exfoliates and renews the skin’s outermost surface to reveal you are natural glow. It reduces puffiness and relieves any stubborn dry patches on the skin. It is also rich in beta-carotene which repairs UV damage. This glow-to ingredient will keep your skin radiant.
5. Hibiscus Seed Oil*+ Organic Tunisian hibiscus seed oil is deeply emollient and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth without the need for exclusive silicones. This highly nutritive and luxurious African oil supports your skin’s natural elasticity and supple tone.
6. Passionfruit Seed Oil* I can’t help but smile when I think about this gorgeous herb. Every part of the plant is used medicinally. The fruits are truly such a delight and the intricate flowers will surely keep you in the moment. As beautiful as this plant is, that very quality reflects upon us. The light and rapid absorbing Amazonian oil from the fruit seeds have your skin feeling nourished and protected. Passionfruit seed oil is naturally rich in skin brightening vitamin C and restorative essential fatty acids, particularly omega-6 linoleic acid, that protect and feed your skin when it needs it most.
7. Vitamin C (stable lipid soluble) There is a good reason why you see vitamin C serums everywhere. This multi-functional antioxidant works wonders on the skin. The problem is that most forms on the market are not stable and may oxidize before your skin can truly reap the benefits. The vitamin C used in this formula is a highly stable vitamin C ester is lipophillic and can effectively penetrate the skin’s fatty membranes, which results in increased cell protection against UV rays. The skin cell viability is increased up to 30% more compared to the more common and less stable l-ascorbic acid. The form used in here is one of the most expensive on the market but it’s completely worth it and there is no skimping on any part of the process. Vitamin C improves the appearance of aged and fragile skin while brightening and correcting hyperpigmentation and age spots.
8. Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10) Coenzyme Q10 is one of the most powerful free radical scavenging antioxidants in the human body. It is present in every cell as a vital component of energy production. It depletes with age and exposure to UV radiation so adding CoQ10 to internal and external formulas is crucial. When applied topically, it penetrates the skin layers and protects the skin against oxidative damage. It has been clinically proven to reduce the depth of wrinkles caused by photodamage while increasing epithelial cell turnover rate. This is a must have guardian when going out into the elements.
9. Black Elderberry Fruit Extract*** Phytonutrient rich elderberries have a wide array of benefits internally and externally. The immune modulating and anti-microbial properties help to restore the skin’s natural defenses against inflammatory microbial overgrowth. The natural astringent quality of elderberries acts as a visible skin tightener and conditioner.
10. Date Seed Extract*** This French patented date kernel extract is clinically proven to decrease the depth and size of wrinkles and increase type I collagen synthesis topically. It contains a unique complex of 7 natural compounds that work synergistically to delay the visible signs of aging. Rich in antiaging isoflavones and skin regenerating ursolic acid, and barrier repairing phytosterols, this ECOCERT extract is preventative medicine for your skin.
11. Rosehip seed (Supercritical CO2) Extract° The fruiting bodies of roses enlarge with power packed seeds that are rich in beneficial carotenoids, tocopherols, and repairing essential fatty acids. This extract slows down the aging process of maturing skin and softens stubborn scars.
12. Pearl powder Pearl has been used topically in East Asian beauty culture for milenia given its notorious firming and brightening functions. Through a proprietary high-tech biomechanical process, this pearl powder is absorbed by the skin 4x better than ordinary pearl powder. It contains essential building block amino acids that improve the appearance of aged skin. This formula could not be without it.
13. Bisabolol (from Chamomile): Bisabolol functions as a natural soothing and anti-irritant agent that brings suppleness and protection to the skin against daily environmental stressors. What’s wonderful about bisabolol is that it acts as a skin-penetration enhancer for the other active ingredients in the formula while simultaneously nourishing and soothing the skin.
14. Frankincense (Supercritical CO2) Extract: Frankincense is a beautiful resin that comes out of “tears” from the Boswellia trees of the Arabian peninsula. It has numerous uses including calming the mind, supporting women’s hormonal health, and in beauty, it helps to nourish the tissues and increase healthy skin turnover rate to reduce the appearance of scarring. The scent quells anxiety and the extract nourishes the skin topically. It’s no wonder why this elite healing resin has been revered for over 5,000 years.
15. Aroma: There are absolutely no synthetic fragrances in this formula nor are any essential oils used frivolously.100% carefully chosen therapeutic grade and skin safe aromatherapy are lightly laced within because your outer beauty transformation is just as important as your inner wellbeing and state of ease. Notes of Italian bergamot sans FCF, Indian jasmine, Moroccan rose, ylang-ylang from Comoros, hints of the woods and more subtly dance in each bottle ready to be ritualized.
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 2.5 in|
1. Get Dr. Sebaa's free downloadable guide: 5 Morning Rituals for Glowing Skin (that'll last all day).
2. Exclusive first-to-know updates and behind the scenes peaks.
3. Mind, body, and spirit wellness tips sent from time to time*.
*As a guest in your email inbox, messages will be infrequent yet potent to respect your time and space. Nobody likes spam (: Get access to the exclusive newsletter + a gift of morning rituals to keep you glowing.